Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ever have one of those days?

Here's how it happens, and it happens this way...
Came home from work, tried fixing the pellet stove (it's been on the fritz - it's 50 in the house - 42 outside) it won't fix. Go in my room - there's a heater in my room - it must be all of 60 - AHHH!!! Tropical. Decide to loose myself in the interwebs, which as we know are a series of tubes, and was reading one of my favorite blogs when in the comments of one of his posts (comment #25) I found a link - and down the rabbit hole I went - "Ah we can go when we want to, the night is young and so am i, And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet, And surprise em with the victory cry!" Which lead to "
Reached out a hand to touch your face - You're slowly disappearing from my view - Disappearing from my view - - Reached out a hand to try again - I'm floating in a beam of light with you - A beam of light with you". By now I'm caught - hopelessly going deeper and deeper and deeper
I'm stuck, caught in a web of nostalgia until I hit rock bottom... I'm sad to say I ended up - HERE

Yes, I'm like this guy only without the speedo, beer and the shark in the pool, and I'm not Pierce Brosnan (I also notice there's not a FRIKIN LASER to be had...) That's when it hit me - this could be a blog post!!!
Consider your self blog posted...

2 comments:

Skye said...

Wow..... This seems almost like another yellow onion story, but funnier... LOL I love you daddy. H-ope your Valentine's day was ok.

Skye said...

Ok. I finally actually followed the rabbit hole instead of just reading the post, and there has been "a monumental cock-up" with one or two of your videos... LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I knew I was in for a laugh at the end when I saw MR BEAN pop out of that tiny car... Love you, dad.