Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day - May 28, 2007

Well hello,
Thanks for dropping by - sorry I wasn't here to welcome you personally, but I hope you enjoy this blog anyway.

A bit about me - I came to the Lord November 7, 2006 after a long and serious case of the bite me's. When the Lord and I got together - WOW! - all I can say is, beautiful. If you have not experienced that joy yourself - You do not know what your are missing. I'm 49, be 50 this September (9/7/57) I am about 5' 8" (depends on how hard gravity is at the time ;) ) I have red hair, but it's fading fast, being replaced with some sort of skin toned fleshy stuff, I don't know what's up with that.

I enjoy good music, and by good music I mean most anything uplifting (no rap!! or top 40 junk!)
I really enjoy reading the Bible - so much good stuff in there - I enjoy talking with friends about Christ - I enjoy cooking (I am the bomb cook - my daughter and my waste line will attest to that) I enjoy gardening and being out with my "babies" in the early morning or in the early evening. I work for the local county government in the IT department as desktop support, have been there for almost 9 years - I love what I do, and if I say so myself, I'm pretty darn good at it.

In my life I have been blessed with some of the most wonderful people who call me friend and who I am delighted to call the same. At the top of that list are two - well now, three - names - Jesus, Everett and Jewle. My support and repair crew. I love all of you so very much, I don't think words alone can say it.

I am a single parent - have been for a long time - Raised three children, Kira (hey pooter ;) ), Amber (she who rebels - love you hon) and Sean (what is up with that mohawk? But I love you too). I am a grand dad X2 thank you Kira for a wonderful addition to my life - Dawn and Annika, wonderful. My kids are 24, 20 and 17 as I write this.

So there you go. You now know more about me than you want, I know nothing about you.

See the comment area? Change that, please?

1 comment:

Skye said...

25 now daddy, but thanks.