Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sigh...

Ever had a good idea? Then have it blow up in your face and take parts of your flesh and scalp and your left eyeball out? Well, me either... ( and you're sick if you liked that ;) )

But I did try and fix an annoying - and it was just a little thing really, a few users had to click "accept" when they were accessing an very important and highly accessed application - popup.

*sigh*

almost 300 users - now they can't access the application, I have NO idea what broke, undoing what I did doesn't fix it, shouting at the application, does not fix it, pleading with the application does not fix it. Praying is all I have left - and I have been doing a lot of that.

A good thing is - 50% of the user base is off tomorrow the other half is off the following Monday...
Breathing room! Yes! I likes it!

No comments: